Welcome! We will be studying how North America tranformed from Colonial America into the United States of America.Participate, be happy, and go with the flow, and you will be successful in my class. That's all there is to it. Oh, and complete all your work on time.
IT'S A NEW BEGINNING. YOU ALL HAVE AN A+.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HOLD ON TO THAT GRADE. HERE'S HOW:
1. Do your work in class.
2. Don't pick and choose the assignments you want to do.
3. Study for tests.
4. Ask for extra credit if your grade dips.
5. Ask me for help.
REREAD CHAPTERS 14-16. PLAY QUIA GAMES FOR REVIEW.
STUDY FOR YOUR TEST.
TEST THURSDAY, FEB 16
This week we explore Chapter 15 and learn the social climate of 1900 by looking at the lives of the New Immigrant and the complications of living in the city. Please show me on Thursday, 2/8:
1. packet Chapter 15
2. c-notes for America: The Story of US, 1900
3. writing response to challenges of the city
Welcome back! We will be discussing the key events and people of Reconstruction. Check in on Friday with the following:
1. Chapter 12 packet
2. doc notes and class motes on section 3
3. discussion/mini-debate grade with writing prompt
4. partner quiz over Chapter 12.